No upcoming events scheduled...
Queenie is exactly what we were looking for. She loves to snuggle and cuddle.
Volunteer / Community Service Opportunities
We could not have provided as many caring homes without first acknowledging the tremendous work of our volunteers. As an all-volunteer non-profit agency, our volunteers devote countless hours to providing foster care, direct care at our transitional shelters, adoption counseling at our Kitty City Adoption Center, and the volunteers who man the phones, edit the newsletter, The Wanderer, update our webpages and provide administrative support. We thank our volunteers who developed two films on SPIN’s adoption policies and programs.
SPIN TRANSITION HOUSE
Contact: email@example.com or 781-235-1218
- Construction, repairs, yard work, snow plowing and other needs for our new SPIN home. List of tasks available for willing volunteers.
Add ventilation to attic
Caps on chimneys
The wood wall in driveway needs to be cut back and replace with non-wood product to prevent insect problems
Frame of garage door needs to be replaced, rot and carpenter ants on base of one corner. Again replace with non-wood product to prevent future problem.
Wood frame of window needs repair
Seal cracks foundation
Strip just above garage needs some work
Add railing along retaining wall at driveway
Electric garage door opener. If still not working does, anyone know who is knowledgeable about them.
Add railing to deck steps
Know any furnace people? Maybe someone can look at possible re connecting furnace in basement so there is heat down there.
Open gypsum under basement steps for more ventilation
- Need for direct care at SPIN’s Transition Home. Sign up for one shift a week either morning, afternoon or evening by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-235-1218
- We need help Picking up Laundry, empty boxes for litter trays, donated supplies and cat food. Pick up at Kitty
- City Adoption Center at Pet World and dropping them off at our new Transition home in Natick.
- We need help cleaning cages at Kitty City Adoption Center at Pet World, especially mornings – weekdays and weekends – must be age 16 and up.
- We need foster homes for mom cats and kittens (sometimes dogs and other critters).
- We need help on occasion with stuffing envelopes or making pet disaster kits to hand out at events.