Ways to Help
No upcoming events scheduled...
Pippa (precious marble) is so so happy and so are we ! She and Daisy (lab) are slowing getting introduced and both are very curious of the other. She is a love and has already charmed us all. Thank you for allowing us to adopt her.
EXPLORE THE MANY WAYS TO SUPPORT AND BECOME INVOLVED WITH THE WORK OF STRAY PETS IN NEED
SPONSOR GROUPS’ PURCHASES
SPIN TRANSITION HOUSE
WISH LIST FULFILLMENT
Our SHELTER FUND/MORTGAGE is growing! We have
raised $378,000 and all we need is $22,000!
Shelter Search has been Successful! The SPIN shelter
search committee finally found the right location for
SPIN’s Transition Home. It is located just off Rt. 9 at the
Wellesley/ Natick town line. The space gives us room to
care for the strays in transition, waiting for spay/neuter
or space at Kitty City Adoption Center at Pet World.
There is space for our office supplies and for meetings
or Humane Education programs!
You Help is now needed for direct care at the transition
shelter. Help with office work or fixing up the Transition
Home to meet our needs and maintenance work that is
always needed when you buy a new home.
It is important to also continue to raise funds so the mortgage can be paid off early.
You can purchase an inscribed brick for our new walkway or make a donation to name a room etc. To learn more about these options use our:
To order a brick online use our:
Commemorative Brick Form
Then use the Paypal button on the form page to pay online.
You can also use postal mail to order your Commemorative Brick.
Download Commerative Brick Form to mail to us with your check.
- Kitty Litter – clay not clumping
- Dry cat food (NutriSource Chicken and Rice Formula Dry Cat Food)
- Kitty toys (Download ideas and directions)
- Revolution (for parasite control)
- Ink for printer: HP 96 – black
- HP Ink: HP 950 – black and HP 951 – colors
- Clear packing tape
- 9 V batteries
Paper and Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry soap
- Large trash bags
- Kitchen trash bags
- Paper towels
- Hand & Bath Towels
- Face cloths
- Scrubber sponges
- Zipper gallon bags
- Small paper plates 6″
- Liquid hand soap
- Bath tissue
- Fresh Steps paw points
- Gift Cards to grocery stores, pet stores, Hardware and Home improvement stores Stop & ….Shop, Home Depot, Pet World, BJ’s, Lowe’s, Petco, Walmart, Target, Petsmart. These ….allow us to purchase supplies as we need them
- Gift Cards to Restaurants, goods and services or new merchandise ….(to help support our fund raising events)
Drop off locations are:
- Kitty City Adoption Center at Pet World on RT9 Natick (next to Moe’s Southwest Grill)
- Wellesley Animal Control, 485 Washington St., Wellesley
- SPIN Transition house, 5 Overbrook Terr., Natick